If you would like to manually install your TimeTracker extension, Adobe allows that to be done.
Click here to learn how you can download the TimeTracker extension directly from Adobe Exchange. Once downloaded, followed the instructions below to install TimeTracker with the Adobe Creative Cloud.
Manual Options for Installing Extensions with Creative Cloud
- Anastasiy Extension Manager
- Anastasiy's "Extension Manager" is a third-party tool for installing and managing Adobe extensions. This tools indicates which extensions are installed and allows you to install/remove extensions.
- Very simple. Drop the extension on the user interface to install.
- FYI: Anastasiy produces other CC extensions including MagicPicker, MagicSquire, MixColors and DiskFonts. (http://www.anastasiy.com/)
- GET ANASTASIY EXTENSION MANAGER HERE: http://install.anastasiy.com/
- Adobe's tool for manually installing, removing and managing extensions
- ExManCmd provides a Unix console
- GET EXMANCMD HERE: https://www.adobeexchange.com/resources/28
- ZXP Installer
- ZXP Installer is a third-party tool for installing Adobe extensions directly from your desktop.
- Very simple. Drop the extension on the user interface to install
- GET ZXP INSTALLER HERE: http://zxpinstaller.com/
- PVII Extension Manager
- PVII Extension Manager is a third-party tool for installing and managing Adobe extensions
- GET PVII EXTENSION MANAGER HERE: http://www.projectseven.com/products/ex-man/info.htm
User Interfaces of Third-Party Tools
ExManCmd user interface
ZXP Installer user interface
Anastasiy Extension Manager user interface
Adobe Troubleshooting web page for Creative Cloud Add-ons
Contacting Adobe Exchange Support
For any add-on installation issue, Adobe suggests that you send an email to email@example.com. Please include your login account name as well as a detailed explanation of the issue, includes screenshots, if relevant.