Projects can be deleted from the TimeTracker browser interface. Click on the gear in the top right corner of the Projects side panel to bring up the My Projects window. To permanently delete a project, click on it's corresponding red 'x' in the My Projects window. (Note: Any activities that have been associated with this project will now reflect a project of “Not assigned.")
Articles in this section
- What happens if multiple windows are open?
- What is the hierarchy / priority of Job assignment?
- Getting Started with TimeTracker
- Will TimeTracker know if I step away from my desk?
- How to Create a new Project
- How Does TimeTracker Automatically Assign Jobs?
- What is TimeTracker?
- What applications does TimeTracker support?
- What is a project?
- How do I add projects?