Projects can be deleted from the TimeTracker browser interface. Click on the gear in the top right corner of the Projects side panel to bring up the My Projects window. To permanently delete a project, click on it's corresponding red 'x' in the My Projects window. (Note: Any activities that have been associated with this project will now reflect a project of “Not assigned.")
Articles in this section
- How Does TimeTracker Automatically Assign Jobs?
- What is TimeTracker?
- What applications does TimeTracker support?
- What is a project?
- How do I add projects?
- How do I edit projects?
- How do I delete projects?
- How does TimeTracker remember which project is assigned to my document?
- How do I assign a project to a folder? (i.e.: Enable Automatic Assignment of Folder Files to a Project)
- How can I share my activity with others (such as my boss or Finance)?