A project is like a tag by which TimeTracker categorizes your activities. A TimeTracker project includes a Name, Color, Job ID and Budget (in hours). You can see, create, and edit your projects in all TimeTracker interfaces. With a document open, clicking on a project will 'tag' that document with the Project information. The Job ID (or Project ID) is a field in which you can put your internal job code, project code or other unique identifier, which usually comes from a financial system.
Articles in this section
- Using Your Company's LDAP login
- Filtering Specific Jobs on Timesheet Submission
- Configuring automatic job code assignment
- Does TimeTracker work offline?
- What happens if multiple windows are open?
- What is the hierarchy / priority of Job assignment?
- Getting Started with TimeTracker
- Will TimeTracker know if I step away from my desk?
- How to Create a new Project
- How Does TimeTracker Automatically Assign Jobs?