A project is like a tag by which TimeTracker categorizes your activities. A TimeTracker project includes a Name, Color, Job ID and Budget (in hours). You can see, create, and edit your projects in all TimeTracker interfaces. With a document open, clicking on a project will 'tag' that document with the Project information. The Job ID (or Project ID) is a field in which you can put your internal job code, project code or other unique identifier, which usually comes from a financial system.
Articles in this section
- How Does TimeTracker Automatically Assign Jobs?
- What is TimeTracker?
- What applications does TimeTracker support?
- What is a project?
- How do I add projects?
- How do I edit projects?
- How do I delete projects?
- How does TimeTracker remember which project is assigned to my document?
- How do I assign a project to a folder? (i.e.: Enable Automatic Assignment of Folder Files to a Project)
- How can I share my activity with others (such as my boss or Finance)?