The Details View is a screen that shows you the active documents you had open at any specific time. If you mouse over a document (as shown here), TimeTracker will reveal information about that document to provide some clarity.
Articles in this section
- How Does TimeTracker Automatically Assign Jobs?
- What is TimeTracker?
- What applications does TimeTracker support?
- What is a project?
- How do I add projects?
- How do I edit projects?
- How do I delete projects?
- How does TimeTracker remember which project is assigned to my document?
- How do I assign a project to a folder? (i.e.: Enable Automatic Assignment of Folder Files to a Project)
- How can I share my activity with others (such as my boss or Finance)?