If installed correctly, the TimeTracker extension will be available in the Creative Cloud application "Window" menu, within "Extensions". Select "TimeTracker" to have it start and allow you to login.
If the TimeTracker extension is not showing up:
- Make sure that you installed TimeTracker using the same account that is being used to log into Creative Cloud.
- TimeTracker can be installed using Adobe Exchange; however, there are known issues with extensions not showing up properly after installation or CC upgrade. See below for troubleshooting.
- TimeTracker can also be many installed using one of several tools itemized below.
Adobe's Known issues with extensions vanishing from Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
If your TimeTracker add-on is no longer available in Windows>Extension>TimeTracker, Adobe suggests that you try the following steps:
- Please reopen the Creative Cloud (CC) Desktop App, then log into https://creative.adobe.com/addons/my_addons.
- Then click on "Remove", then "Install". Please wait a few moments, then check the "Activity Stream" in the CC Desktop App, and confirm if it states that installation was successful.
- If it failed, please email Adobe Support with the exact error message and its screenshot.
- If it succeeds:
- Open the Creative Cloud app
- Confirm that you have logged into CC desktop app with the same Adobe ID (as was used to acquire the add-on at https://creative.adobe.com/addons/my_addons).
- Confirm that File Sync is "on"
- Restart the particular CC applications (eg: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Start the TimeTracker extension by selecting it in the Creative Cloud applications' menu:
- Windows > Extension > TimeTracker
In some cases, Adobe has instructed users to manually delete the App files from the folder: